Ronald Joseph Kule mixes an artistic vision for the power of simplicity into an innovative sales-training methodology. Using proven, Madison Avenue concepts dating back to 1892, and his personally developed, sales-training drills, he has helped hundreds of people with his acclaimed, hands-on, sales-training workshop, added now to better serve our Prestige Leadership Advisors team clients.
Having authored and published Sell Better, Sell Easier, Sell Anything Artfully, the text for his one-day workshops, Ron provides a clear undercut and alternative to sales-technique-oriented training. He finished his last sales position at Number One for 18 years in a row with an international, media production company, and his “stats” include over 1,000 speaking engagements in 17 countries.
Ron founded KuleBooks LLC, a publishing company, for which he researches, writes and publishes client-sponsored biographies. His work-ethic and succinct style are considered uniquely refreshing to clients and readers alike. He work crosses several genres:
- Sell Better, Sell Easier, Sell Everything Artfully — in French, Mieux Vendre, vendre plus facilement, vendre tout ce astucieusement; in Spanish, Vender Mejor, Vender Más Fácil, Vende todo lo Artísticamente; VENDERE meglio, piu facilmente e con maestria in Italy.
- Carolina Baseball: Pressure Makes Diamonds and its eBook edition, Pressure Makes Diamonds a Timeless Tale of America’s Greatest Pastime, with J. David Miller, foreword by three-time, NCAA Division One Baseball Coach of the Year, Ray Tanner.
- Carolina Baseball 2012 Poetic Justice, a short-story eBook about the Gamecocks’ exciting run toward an historic, three-peat national championship.
- Romance & Sensuality ~ Volume One… and JAZZ POETRY ~ Volume Two… in a series of poetry collections known as Haikulisms™.
- Anyman Dreams of Love Everlasting, an eBook novel that examines the mores of love and romance from the 11th century to the present.
- CHEF TELL The Biography of America’s Pioneer TV Showman Chef, forewords by TV hosts, Regis Philbin and Chef Walter Staib (PBS’s A Taste of History series). Release set for 1 October, 2013. (Skyhorse Publishing, NYC)
- Born: Bogota, Colombia, S.A. (1947), an American citizen.
- Education: Oakland University, Rochester, Michigan (Ethnology Major, 1960’s).
- Conducted marketing seminars to light-industry executives and paper-mill managers in mainland China in 1987; and to publishing executives in Moscow, Russia, in 1988.
- Certified and Licensed Hubbard Management Consultant, Los Angeles, California.
- Serves on the Advisory Boards of The Online Academy of Foreign Languages (a 2013 start-up in Russia); and the 501(3) (c) non-profit, The SoCal Coyotes, AAA semi-pro champion football team, Rancho Mirage, CA.
- Clearwater, Florida resident since 1988.
- Personal Interests: creative writing and painting; fly fishing, and international travel.
Speaking to the character of Ron Kule and his work, award-winning, 30-year sports journalist and internationally renowned author; Semi-Pro Football Hall of Fame Selectee; Owner, President, and Head Coach of the 2011 Champion SoCal Coyotes, J. David Miller, wrote:
“Author Ron Kule’s excellence can be felt in the pulse that beats from within the pages that he writes. His work about the late Chef Tell, for one, is going to stir more than just a few kitchen pots. I stood back in amazement as Ron took a complex, infuriating, yet ultimately appealing character, and produced one superbly crafted work of literature.
“But, as good as his work is, behind Ron Kule’s prodigious work-ethic lies a heart that beats for others to whom he can give service, expecting in return only the time-honored values of honesty, tolerance, and demonstrated competence. His keen insights into what motivates and inspires people to want to do better has made a difference in my life. Not one to rest on his laurels, he would rather effect positive changes in those close to him, and the world, no matter the personal consequences. These qualities tell us that here is a man of intense personal integrity.”